MEET YOUR AGENTS
“If one word can describe Vince, it is an achiever. He is a friendly man with what seems like an endless source of positive energy.”
With 30 years of business experience, 11 years of that in internet marketing I bring more value to the table than most realtors. Marketing is only a part of what it takes to sell a home, negotiation skills are just as important. Remember, the important part of any deal starts after the first offer is submitted. An agent’s ability to negotiate the best deal for his client is paramount to a successful closing.
I’m Your Listing Agent
Since I started my career in Real Estate my main focus has been on helping folks, like you, sell their homes. I have worked hard to understand the market and to come up with new ways of getting a home sold without resorting to huge price drops and loss of equity. You deserve better than to be pressured into dropping your list price because your agent wasn’t up front with you from the beginning of the process. I only list homes I know I can sell and I won’t take an overpriced listing. That means you don’t have to worry about wasting time and losing money because your home was priced so far out of the market it should never have been listed.
I Sell Homes Faster and For More
As of last year, my sales stats showed my homes sold in an average of 40 days and for 98.765% of list price. That means less time keeping the house up for showings that may or may not result in a sale. It also means you can move on with your goals with more money in your pocket after closing.
Your NO B.S. Agent
You may want to think twice about hiring me to sell your home! Yes, I just said it. I’m not for everyone. I don’t do subtle and I speak my mind. I will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. I won’t pull up in your driveway in a Mercedes, I drive a pickup truck. I don’t do pretentious, I’m here to help you sell your home NOT sell myself. Bottom line, I take pride in being able to help people sell their home and in being able to specialize in listings. I know I can help you too.
Things You May Not Know About Vince and Cyndi:
- He is a native Floridian who was raised in the Ybor city area of Tampa. Later in his early twenties moved to Lakeland and purchased his first home when he was just 27.
- Cyndi is a transplanted native, her family moved from Indiana to Winter Haven when she was a little girl
- Vince’s grandparents arrived to the United States from Sicily in 1936 through Ellis Island. Vince and his mother were the only ones born in the U.S.
- Vince has 30 years of business experience that includes over 10 years of online marketing. Cyndi has almost 20 years of sales and management experience
- Vince and Cyndi met while she was dating his best friend. Don’t worry, he became Vince’s best man at his wedding.
- Vince and Cyndi are homeschoolers and love to spend time outdoors hiking, fishing, or just enjoying the blessing of nature that God has provided.
What makes Vince and Cyndi such successful Realtors? As their customers confirm, it’s their enthusiasm, confidence, and integrity.